Get Ready for Workshops!
A Creative and Spiritual Approach to Finding your Niche
So You Can Stop Pursuing and Start Attracting Your Ideal Client
Does this sound like you?
- I feel like I am here for a higher purpose and I am an important catalyst of change on this planet.
- I want my business to generate revenue while helping others, but I may not be clear who I’m serving.
- I want to PULL or ATTRACT my perfect and ideal client who willingly will purchase my products or services rather than having to continually pursue new clients.
- I am a creative person with creative ideas and – and I’m just itching to share it in a BIG way!
- I want to create an abundant lifestyle that frees my time and creativity. I can see that the web is the way to do it, but I need to get clear on a compelling marketing message.
Find Your Target Niche Workshop with Ken LaDeroute
If you’d rather be creating, coaching, healing or doing what you really got into business for – rather that spending all your time on marketing – this workshop is for you.
This workshop will provide a creative and spiritual approach to discovering your niche, building lists and relationships, developing your reputation and creating compelling messaging for your web site and marketing materials – so that you can spend less time on marketing and more time on what you love to do.
This Workshop is For:
Creative Spiritual Entrepreneurs, healers, coaches, consultants and agents of change who would like to get clear on their ideal client or tribe. Deeply understanding your ideal client requires going into yourself and activating your higher self. Without over-thinking, you’ll allow answers to come to you effortlessly and easily to discover the right tribe for you.
The #1 ingredient: Knowing Yourself
Deeply understanding your ideal client requires going into yourself and activating your higher self. Without over-thinking, you’ll allow answers to come to you effortlessly and easily to discover the right tribe for you.
The #2 ingredient: Creativity
The most important skill for economic survival in the 21st century is creativity. As creatives, we sometimes forget to use our natural in-born creativity on our business. Apply the power of your inherent creativity to brainstorm and discover your ideal client.
- Get clear on your tribe and track in an easy and effortless way by taking a spiritual and creative approach to marketing and list building.
- Learn how to identify a tribe of loyal followers who share your passions and ambitions, who will beat a path to your door for sustainable business growth.
- Get inside the hearts and minds of your target market and understand fully the specific known problems, pain-points they face daily, so that you can create bold, compelling messaging that will PULL clients to you.
- Get focus and direction for your blog or newsletters
- Get a renewed sense of commitment toward your web presence and brand.
- Network with other creative entrepreneurs. Meet like-minded and talented people.
- Formulate the next steps you’re going to take in the next week or month.
Clarity Mind Coaching
Ken works with purpose-driven, creative spiritual entrepreneurs, speakers, coaches, healers, practitioners and agents of change on how to get clear on their vision, develop effective and efficient strategies for abundant growth so that they can get their message out in a big way and help more clients.
He helps creatives use their inborn creativity to devise a heart-based, location-independent lifestyle around what they’re passionate about.
Akasha Body Basics
Asheville, North Carolina
Sunday, Sept 25 2011