Mindfulness Trainer – Meditation Teacher – Coach
Ken LaDeroute, CPC is an engaging speaker, mindfulness trainer, and meditation teacher.
Known for his ability to help leaders and companies overwhelmed by information overload develop clarity through mindfulness training to deepen self-awareness, be fully present and aware, boost mental capacity to be more creative, effective, and productive so you can work smarter not harder to achieve stellar business results.
As a master meditation teacher, he brings clarity and peace to your mind in record time.
Mindfulness is the practice of observing your thoughts and then consciously choosing how to behave.
Mindfulness Training is becoming more accepted in the workplace because it improves bottom line business results.
Ken works to promote the progressive development of mindfulness skills to bring about lasting changes in the individual participants and in your organization’s culture.
The sessions explore the essential principles of mindfulness through a combination of guided mindfulness meditation practices and discussion around the practical applications of mindfulness and emotional intelligence in everyday life and the workplace.
Based on science and published research in the field, the practices help participants:
- Stay focused on a task without the mind being distracted by thoughts about the past or future.
- Find a sense of calm in the midst of stressful or emotionally-challenging situations.
- Develop inner strength and resiliency to remain calm under pressure to better manage continual disruption and complexity in an ever-changing work environment.
- Manage your internal states, impulses and resources with greater awareness.
- Manage stress and anxiety due to information overwhelm, endless distractions, being under pressure and always on.
- Recognize and more skillfully deal with distraction, perfectionism, and procrastination.
- Improve listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration, develop emotional intelligence, empathy and compassion for yourself, your customers, and your organization.
- Develop a personal mindfulness meditation practice to deepen self-awareness, poise and presence.
- Make better decisions that affect your bottom line.\
Invest in sustainable skills for your company.
Who Is This For?
Ken helps management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.We help business leaders who seek to be in conscious relationship with their teams while getting things done efficiently and effectively.
- Leaders and managers in operational roles
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- HR, learning development professionals
- Sales & marketing professionals
- Anyone seeking to better manage their workload and personal life.
Take your company to the next level. If you are interested in establishing a personal or company mindfulness practice, this is the place to start.
Meet Ken LaDeroute
Ken LaDeroute is a self-made, successful entrepreneur, running profitable franchise businesses and commercial real estate for over 20 years.
As a certified professional coach, having coached over 100 clients, he helps leaders, teams and entrepreneurs ease stress, focus better, feel and perform at their best, and amplify their happiness levels.
Ken’s credo: Before you can lead others, you must first learn to lead yourself.
In order to optimize his happiness and wellness levels, he decided to make his mental and psychological health his top priority.
Having taught at the university level and past President of Toastmasters, he is an excellent educator, workshop presenter, and public speaker.
He has a unique gift for connecting with his audiences and ensuring they walk away with actionable strategies for positive change — strengthening leadership skills, improving business relationships, and enhancing performance through mindfulness training.
He is the author of two ebooks, “Meditation For Beginners,” and “7 Conscious Business Principles” and over 150 blog posts on personal development, mindfulness, and meditation on his site www.claritymind.com
Ken was initiated into Kriya Yoga in 1989 by a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yoganada. He has been a meditation and mindfulness practitioner for over 35 years and completely embodies meditation and mindfulness.
Whether he is delivering a keynote or presenting a workshop, Ken’s engaging style and compelling messages are famous for producing light-bulb-moment understanding and targeted actions that lead to bottom-line impact.
If you’re looking for ROI, Ken’s your guy.
Popular Presentation Topics:
Helping leaders and companies overwhelmed by information overload develop clarity through mindfulness training to be fully present and aware, work smarter not harder for optimal business results.
Optimize your influence by making subtle yet powerful changes
Learn how to incorporate the behaviors of the world’s most effective leaders
Access the Power of Flow States
Develop Peak Performance Techniques
Learn and practice mindfulness meditation
Book Ken Today!
Clarity Mind Institute
20 Ravenscroft Drive
Asheville, NC 28801
(404) NOW-MIND (404-669-6463)