We all have nasty little habits that we wish we could overcome, and we all have those moments where our will power is challenged.
Many of us feel as though we have weak willpower, or are unable to overcome these challenges.
Here are 3 surefire ways to beat the challenge of your will power:
1. Develop a new mantra: I can quit smoking; I am a healthy eater; I feel joyful. Repeat throughout the day, even when you don’t feel challenged. It will make challenges easier when they do creep up. I love using positive daily affirmations to keep me on track
2. Redirect: Have a redirection planned. If you know chocolate is your diet weakness, have another snack on hand when you will be around chocolate. If you smoke with your morning coffee, drink your coffee somewhere else and chase it with water or a light snack instead.
3. Have backup: Keep a list of the reasons you are changing your eating habits, have a friend to call when you need a drink, and have a backup calming plan when the anxiety of changing habits gets overwhelming.
Bonus: The best thing you can do for your will power is to believe that it is strong. When you start believing this, you will experience more success.
CLICK HERE for FREE ACCESS TO: “ELIMINATE LIMITING BELIEFS & MINDSETS 7 WEEK COURSE.”
This NEW groundbreaking mini-course series offers a system that allows you to clear and eliminate negative thinking and fixed beliefs that prevent you from attracting abundance and fulfilling relationships.
- Discover Beliefs That Need To Change!
- Create New Beliefs That Will Help You Attract More Money!
- Break Through Mental Barriers That Hold You Hostage And Keep You Stuck!
- Discover a Powerful Technique for Replacing Limiting Beliefs and Mindsets!